Associate Professor and Deputy Dean,
College of Information Engineering,
East China Jiaotong University
808 Shuanggang East Street,
Nanchang, Jiangxi, 330013, China
Ph.D. Sep. 2005 – Jul. 2008, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics – Computer Application Technology, P. R. China.
M.S. Sep. 2003 – Jul. 2005, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics – Computer Application Technology, P. R. China
B.S. Sep. 1999 – Jul. 2003, China University of Petroleum-Computer Science and Technology, P. R. China
Jan. 2010 - Present: Associate Professor and Deputy Dean, College of Information Engineering, East China Jiaotong University, P. R. China
Jun. 2013 - Jun. 2014: Visiting Professorial Fellow, Complex Networks and Security Research (CNSR) Lab, Viginia Tech, USA
Major Research Fields
Internet of Things
Wireless Sensor Networks
Complex Networks Theory
Wireless Protocol and Architecture
Academic and Technical Leader of Major Disciplines in Jiangxi Province. 2011
Young Scientists in Jiangxi Province. 2007
Member of ACM
Member of IEEE
Senior Member of China Computer Federation (CCF)
Selected Publications in Recent Years
1. Nan Jiang, Bin Li, Tao Wan, Lingfeng Liu. C-POEM: Comprehensive Performance Optimization Evaluation Model for Wireless Sensor Networks, Soft Computing. Vol.21, No.12, pp 3377–3385, June 2017.
2. Nan Jiang, Bin Li, Huan Chen,Tao Wan , Lingfeng Liu. DWDH: directed and weighted dynamics of hierarchical wireless sensor networks, Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 257-265, April 2016.
3. Nan Jiang, Xiang Xiao, Lingfeng Liu. Localization Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks Based on Shortcut Constraint, Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks, vol. 26, no. 1-4, pp. 1-19, April 2015.
4. Nan Jiang. WDEM: Weighted Dynamics and Evolution Models for Energy-Constrained Wireless Sensor Networks, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 404, pp. 323-331, 15 June 2014.
Selected Current Research Projects
1. Project Presider, National Natural Science Foundation of China (61462028)：Research on Modeling the Dynamic Evolution and Behaviors of Cyber-Physical System, CNY 450000, 2014.1-2018.12
Completed Research Projects
1. Project Presider, National Natural Science Foundation of China (41402290)：Research on hierarchical data aggregation in 3D WSNs, CNY 450000, 2014.1-2017.12
2. Project Presider, National Natural Science Foundation of China (61063037)：Wireless Sensor Network Technology for Structural Health Monitoring of Bridge and Tunnel, CNY 220000, 2011.1-2013.12
Graduate Student: 15 (Graduated 9)