School of Electrical and Automation Engineering, East China Jiaotong University
808 Shuanggang East Street,
Nanchang, Jiangxi, 330013, China
Ph.D. Sep.2001 –Sep.2004, Southeast University-Power Engineering, P. R. China.
Master of Engineering Sep. 1997 – Jul. 1999, Wuhan University-Power Engineering, P. R. China
Bachelor of Engineering Sep. 1990 – Jul. 1994, Wuhan University-Power Engineering, P. R. China
Jan.2013-Present: Professor, Teaching and Research, East China Jiaotong University, Nanchang, China
Jun.2017-Jul.2018: Visiting Scholar, University of New Brunswick-Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Canada
Dec.2006-Dec.2012: Associate professor, Teaching and Research, East China Jiaotong University, Nanchang, China
Sep.2004-Nov.2006: Lecturer, Teaching and Research, East China Jiaotong University, Nanchang, China
Jul.1999-Aug.2001: Power Engineer, State Grid Jiangsu Electric Research Institute, Nanjing, China
Major Research Fields
Power System Dispatch and Planning
Optimal Operation of Smart Grid and Microgrid
Stochastic Programming and Forecasting
Power Market Optimization
Project Presider, Research on model and algorithm of multi-objective optimal generating and bidding based on energy saving and emission reduction and bidding risk assessment. The Second Grade Award for Science and Technology Achievement Award of Colleges and Universities in Jiangxi Province, Sep. 2013.
Selected Publications in Recent Years
1. C Peng, P Xie, L Pan, R Yu. Flexible robust optimization dispatch for hybrid wind/photovoltaic/hydro/thermal power system, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 2016, 7(2):751-762.
2. C Peng, H Sun, J Guo. Multi-objective optimal PMU placement using a non-dominated sorting differential evolution algorithm, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2010, 32(8):886-892.
3. C Peng, H Sun, J Guo, G Liu. Multi-objective optimal strategy for generating and bidding in the power market，Energy Conversion and Management, 2012, 57(1):13-22.
4. C Peng, H Sun, J Guo, G Liu. Dynamic economic dispatch for wind-thermal power system using a novel bi-population chaotic differential evolution algorithm, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2012, 42(1):119-126.
5. C Peng, S Chen, R Yu. An optimal phase swapping strategy for long-term three-phase balancing using a novel simulated crystallizing algorithm. Proceedings of the CSEE(Chinese Society for Electrical Engineering), 2014, 34(22) :3760-3767.
6. C Peng, P Xie, C Chen. Adjustable robust optimal dispatch of power system with large-scale photovoltaic power stations. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2014, 34(25) :4324-4332.
7. C Peng, H Sun, T Yu. Multi-objective optimization of thermal power units output considering the bidding risk. Transactions of China Electro Technical Society, 2012, 27(2):210-216.
8. C Peng, G Liu, L Xiang. Short-term electricity price forecasting using relief-correlation analysis based on feature selection and differential evolution support vector machine. Transactions of China Electro Technical Society, 2013, 28(1):277-284.
9. C Peng, P Xie, J Zhan, H Sun. Robust economic dispatch of microgrid using improved bacterial foraging algorithm. Power System Technology, 2014, 38 (9):2392-2398.
10. C Peng, L Wang, Y Li. Strategy of power-coupling droop control for three-phase inverter in low-voltage microgrid. Electric Power Automation Equipment, 2014, 34(3): 28-33.
Selected Current Research Projects
1. Project Presider, Research on integrated adjustable robust parallel optimal operation of microgrids. (2015, Funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China-No. 51567007)
2. Project Presider, Research on the adjustable robust optimization dispatch for large scale hybrid wind/photovoltaic/hydro/thermal power system. (2015, Funded by Natural Science Foundation Major Projects of Jiangxi Province –No. 20152ACB20017)
Completed Research Projects
1. Project Presider, Research on model and algorithm of multi-objective optimal generating and bidding in Smart Grid. (2011, Funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China-No. 51167005)
2. Project Presider, Research on the microgrid central control system based on parallel optimization of distributed renewable energy generation. (2014, Funded by Science & Technology Pillar Program of Jiangxi Province -No.20142BBE50001)
Member of a Council of Jiangxi Province Automation Society
Member of Jiangxi Province Electrical Engineering Society
Graduate Student: 40 (Graduated 26)